Deer Tenderloin w/ White Wine Sauce. Experience Exceptional Wines With Our Wine Plan – Red, White Or Mixed Cases, Buy Now. Low Prices on White Wine Sauce. Craving red meat and also craving white wine sauce.
Venison Tenderloin in Mushroom and Red Wine Sauce. Mix green peppercorns, black pepper, tarragon and cilantro in bowl. If you don't want to use the wine, just replace the wine with stock. You can have Deer Tenderloin w/ White Wine Sauce using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deer Tenderloin w/ White Wine Sauce
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Deer Tenderloin.
- You need 1 can of Chopped Spinach.
- It’s 1 packages of Pasta Ribbons.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 2 each of Pinot Grigio mini bottles.
- Prepare 2 can of Cream of Celery.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of Rosemary.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sage.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
This is a good time to check that backstrap. For a start venison is quite a bit leaner than most beef cuts with a finer texture which tends to favour more elegant wines such as red burgundy, barolo or mature Bordeaux – certainly when it's served as a roast or a fillet (see this sensational match) Pinot noir is also particularly good with a venison tartare. Venison Tenderloin is one of those recipes which both looks and sounds impressive but isn't at all difficult to make yourself. All you have to do is mix up a quick marinade, let the meat sit in it to gather up as much flavor as possible, quickly cook the meat then make the fruity sauce.
Deer Tenderloin w/ White Wine Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add all sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a light boil, whisking occasionally.
- Remove sauce from heat, and set aside 1.5 cups.
- Place tenderloin inside a Dutch oven, and pour remaining sauce on top, around, and under meat.
- Place Dutch oven on the center rack, and bake for 30 min for Medium, or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles and spinach seperately.
- After the meat is done, quarter into approx. 1" chunks.
- Serve mixed or separated using the sauce set aside and/or in the Dutch oven. Enjoy!.
In the same way that red wine goes well with rich red meats, the. Wine Choices for Pasta with Venison Red Sauce. The pork incorporates fat into the lean game, adding more flavor and richness. Then simply served with pasta, good marinara sauce and topped. Venison Back Strap With Mushrooms & Red Wine Pan Sauce!!.