Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles). The ingredients for Bihun Goreng Kampung Rice vermicelli. Also known as rice noodles, you can find this on the Asian food aisle Cabbage, eggs. You can also skip this Shallot, garlic.
Heat the remaining oil in the wok over a medium-high heat. Bihun goreng – Fried rice noodle. Daily food and cooking discussion with my group of ladies 😊. You can cook Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles)
- It’s 200 gr of rice noodles, soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes, drained.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, julienned.
- You need 1 bunch of mustard greens, cut 1 cm.
- You need 3 of cabbage leaves, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 120 ml of water.
- It’s 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Ground spices:.
- Prepare 8 cloves of shallots.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 pcs of candle nuts.
- You need of For the complements:.
- It’s of Fried shallots.
- It’s of Cucumber and carrots pickles.
- You need of Hard boiled eggs/scrambled eggs.
- Prepare of Bird eyes chilies 🌶.
One made this bihun goreng yesterday and the impact was another one made the dish this afternoon. Welcome to Let's Ketch-up With Linda I'm a recipe developer, food photographer, and chocaholic living life in San Francisco. This blog is where I post brunch and modern classics comfort food recipes. Grate carrots, chop spring onions, and cabbage, put aside.
Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) step by step
- Heat vegetable oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant..
- Add carrot, cabbage, and mustard greens stalks. Add water. Cook until the vegetables a bit soft..
- Add mustard greens leaves. Mix well. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon..
- Add rice noodles and sweet soy sauce. Mix well again..
- Lastly, add green onions. Remove from the heat. Serve warm with the complements. Yum! 😋.
Mash red onion and garlic, pit it aside. Bihun Goreng is a Chinese Indonesian cuisine, It is a simply fried Rice Vermicelli with spices and vegetables. When cooked Rice Vermicelli right, it is always springy. Toss them around really quickly and just get them off the heat. That's the only trick I can share.