Chicken Tortilla Soup. Throw in the onions, green and red. In a large saucepan heat the vegetable oil. Once the onions have softened add the garlic and jalepenos and cook for another minute.
Mix cumin, chili pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet. In a large saucepan, heat remaining oil. You can cook Chicken Tortilla Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Prepare 2 can of Corn, drained.
- It’s 2 can of Black beans, drained.
- Prepare 2 can of Diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- It’s 3 can (14 oz) of cans) chicken broth.
- You need 2 of each Chicken breast, shredded.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
How to make chicken tortilla soup Begin by heating the oil and butter in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic, and green pepper. Chicken Tortilla Soup This is truly the best chicken tortilla soup! This classic Mexican soup with chicken and tomatoes is topped with crispy fried tortillas, avocado, Jack cheese, cilantro, and lime.
Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- Combine all & bring to boil. Cover & reduce heat. Simmer 20 min. Serve with tortilla chips.
- 200 calories in 12oz..
In a large slow cooker, combine chicken, black beans, corn, peppers, onion, fire-roasted tomatoes, cilantro, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and chicken broth. Cover and cook on low until. Instructions Heat ¼ cup olive oil over medium-high heat a small pan. Add tortilla strips in small batches and fry until crisp. Heat olive oil In a large pot over medium heat.