Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked]. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Get Food and Accessories for Your Dog.
While this recipe may seem somewhat complicated – I assure you it's not. Their dish literally bursts with lemon and dill and will be a fantastic. Salmon is a popular choice due to its versatility. You can cook Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked] using 38 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked]
- You need of ● For The Seafood.
- It’s 2 (1 lb) of Salmon Fillets [rinsed & patted dry].
- It’s as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat fish & dish].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill Or 1 tbsp Dried Dill.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Good Dash Quality White Wine [if baking].
- You need 1 of Good Pinch Saffron Threads [divided].
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 1 of LG Sliced Lemon [+ reserves for serving].
- You need 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables.
- It’s as needed of Asparagus [cut woody ends from base].
- Prepare as needed of Thick Sliced Green Zucchini.
- Prepare as needed of Thick Sliced Yellow Zucchini.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat vegetables & dish].
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Side Salads.
- Prepare 1 Head of Fresh Crisp Lettuce [quartered].
- It’s 1 Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
- You need 1 Cup of Whole Milk [more if needed to thin dressing].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Crushed Bacon Pieces.
- Prepare as needed of Sliced Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need as needed of Grilled Or Thin Sliced Fresh Onions.
- It’s of ● For The Hollandaise.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Knorrs Hollandaise Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Butter.
- It’s of ● For The Options.
- Prepare 1 Loaf of Soft Heated Garlic Parmesan Bread.
- You need as needed of Salted Soft Butter.
- It’s as needed of Softened Honey Butter.
- It’s of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare 1 of Oak Grilling Plank [soaked in water for 2 hours].
- Prepare 1 of Oven Safe Dish [coated in olive oil].
- It’s 1 of Shallow Disposable Pan [coated in olive oil].
- Prepare as needed of Tin Foil.
It can be grilled, baked, pan-fried, deep-fried or poached and pairs well with many flavours. It is excellent poached and served with hollandaise. Find inspiration in our grilled salmon recipes, from simple main courses to salmon in sauce. The sweet, Asian flavours in this. by Nick Nairn.
Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked] step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Make your Ranch dressing early on and refrigerate immediately for chilly serving later..
- Place rinsed seasoned salmon on your soaked oak board. Grill for 15 minutes skin down with lid closed..
- Or, place fish in as oven safe dish coated with garlic olive oil. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes + depending upon thickness. Be careful not to over bake..
- Consider using fresh dill from your local supermarket..
- Lightly coat your vegetables in olive oil and season to taste. You can either place these on the grill uncovered for 15 minutes or, in the oven covered. Bake at °350 for 30 minutes..
- Wrap all up tightly if opting to bake..
- Make your Knorrs Hollandaise Sauce while waiting..
- Whisk Hollandaise sauce constantly until thickened..
- Heat your soft bread and serve with warmed honey butter..
- Create your wedge salads..
- A great wedge salad cheater..
- Plate and garnish..
- Drizzle fish and vegetables with Hollandaise. Enjoy!.
Break out the Ninja Foodi Grill o. This is one on the perfect grilled salmon recipe i have made. Salmon tastes delicious even with minimum seasonings like salt. We just keep a jar of this "house seasoning" on the counter and use it regularly. Hope that helps, and enjoy! 🙂 Reply.