Best Banana Bread. Choose from our loaf-ly selection of quick & easy recipes available online today Save time and do your groceries online. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! Healthy banana bread A few simple swaps transform often indulgent banana bread into something altogether healthier.
With the electric mixer on medium speed, beat in the bananas, egg, cinnamon, vanilla extract and milk until the mixture is well combined. Spread the batter into the prepared loaf tin. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. You can have Best Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Banana Bread
- It’s 1 1/2 of c.mashed ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/4 of c.flour.
- You need 1 package of instant banana pudding mix.
- It’s 1/2 c. of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of Apple sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of c.sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs beat.
- It’s of optional crushed nuts (about 1/2cup).
Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs. Sift in the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda, then gently fold in, along with the nuts, if using. Grated zucchini and dried cranberries make this zucchini banana bread extra moist and colorful.
Best Banana Bread step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix all wet ingredients.
- Mix all wet ingredients together with the dry, blend well..
- If you choose to add nuts do so at this time..
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Pour mix into greased bread pan /muffin pan..
- Cook muffins about 24 minutes, or until tooth pick comes out clean..
- Cook in bread pan about 45 minutes, or until tooth pick comesout clean..
This is the Best Banana Bread in the World. The Bread is soft, moist and full of banana flavour. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe. Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar. This recipe is so easy and can be made by hands, without a mixer.