Easy Mushroom and Pork Shabu with Mayo-Ponzu. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Check Out Ponzu On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Easy Mushroom and Pork Shabu with Mayo-Ponzu I made my husband'a favorite mayo-ponzu on a hot day when we have no appetite.
Great recipe for Easy Mushroom and Pork Shabu with Mayo-Ponzu. I made my husband'a favorite mayo-ponzu on a hot day when we have no appetite. Scum will rise to the surface, so make sure to skim it off. You can have Easy Mushroom and Pork Shabu with Mayo-Ponzu using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Mushroom and Pork Shabu with Mayo-Ponzu
- Prepare 100 grams of Pork meat (any type of thinly species pork).
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Shimeji Mushrooms (or any time of mushrooms).
- Prepare 1 of Ponzu (Check out this recipe if you don't have store-bought sauce.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 dash of Shiso leaves and green onions, sliced onions etc..
If you have reservations about boiling the pork and shimeji mushrooms together, then boil them. Remove from hot water, put in ice water to cool, and pat dry with paper towel. Place grated Daikon radish and pork over tomatoes, top with chopped green onions. If I am in a hurry I place the pork slices in ice water as soon as they are cooked, then transfer them to a plate.
Easy Mushroom and Pork Shabu with Mayo-Ponzu instructions
- Remove the stems from the shimeji mushrooms, and wash in water. Boil in a pot of hot water..
- Prepare ice water and a sieve..
- After bringing water to a boil, add pork (see tips), bring to a boil while separating with chopsticks, add shimeji mushrooms, quickly boil, and drain in a sieve..
- Immediately cool in ice water or under running water, and drain. (You can also leave it hot)..
- Arrange on plates, top with ponzu sauce and mayonnaise, and it is done. Garnish with julienned shiso leaves, finely chopped onions etc., and enjoy..
I line up a plate of sliced pork, a bowl of ice water and a new plate next to the pot with boiling water on a stove. Cut the pork slices into shorter sections. Mix all the sauce ingredients well. Heat oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Place pork slices in the pan and immediately spread.