Easy Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe. Follow The Steps to Lose Weight Fast. cucumber thai salad recipe. A New and Simple Method Will Help You to Lose Weight Fast. cucumber thai salad recipe Rinse with cold water, then drain and pat dry with paper towels. Add the cucumbers, jalapeno peppers, and cilantro; toss to combine.
Add the shallot, green onion, chili/red pepper, and cilantro to the salad bowl (keep back a little extra cilantro for a garnish). Add cucumber, onion, and chile; toss to combine. Top with peanuts and herbs just before serving. You can cook Easy Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe
- It’s 1 of English Cucumber.
- It’s 1 of Shallot.
- It’s 2 of green onions.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- You need 1/2 of Coriander.
- You need 2 of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of shrimp paste.
Drain the salt water from the cucumber completely. Toss the cucumber, onion, and mix with the Dressing. Top with the peanut and cilantro, serve immediately. Instructions Split the cucumbers lengthwise and thinly slice across them.
Easy Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe instructions
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, then repeat with each half until you have a number of long strips. Now slice the other way to dice the cucumber. Place in a salad bowl..
- Add the shallot, green onion, chilli/red pepper, and coriander to the cucumber (keep back a little extra coriander to garnish the salad)..
- Combine the dressing ingredients together in a cup, stirring to dissolve the shrimp paste. Tip: that the dressing will taste pungent now, but will be perfect once it is on the salad..
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well..
- To serve, scoop or slide salad onto a serving platter or place in a serving bowl. Top with the ground/chopped peanuts, plus extra coriander. If desired, garnish with a slice of lime. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.*.
In a bowl, combine the vinegar, salt, sugar and hot pepper. Mix well together until the sugar is dissolved. Get refreshed and fill your belly with savory veggie power with this Thai Cucumber Salad. Made with a blend of cucumbers, green onions, and cilantro, then topped off with a savory and slightly hot vinegar and sesame oil dressing. In my house, Thai food is always a yes.