Mix vegetable au gratin. All The Information On Hand On How To Grow Vegetables Organically. Get what you are looking for. Browse our site now Today I made mixed veg au gratin recipe using carrots, beans, peas, potato, and cauliflower with lots of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make vegetable au gratin recipe: Heat butter – when it is melting add the flour. Cook in medium flame, it will bubble. Whisk vigorously until smooth so that there are no lumps forming. You can cook Mix vegetable au gratin using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mix vegetable au gratin
- You need 2 of Large potatoes, long shaped.
- You need 1 cup of Carrot, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Capsicum, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cauliflower, diced.
- You need 1 cup of Beans, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Marrow, diced.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garam masala (optional).
- Prepare 250 ml of Cooking heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil or butter.
- Prepare of black Pepper as required.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
Spoon mixture into the prepared baking dish. Add hot, drained vegetables to saucepan, stirring to coat evenly with the sauce. Pour vegetables and sauce into deep one quart casserole dish. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs with romano cheese, olive oil and parsley.
Mix vegetable au gratin instructions
- Cook the large potatoes in the microwave for 5 minutes. When the microwaved potatoes cools down, slice them as thinly and uniform as possible..
- Heat a pan, add oil and saute garlic. Add one by one veggies based on the cooking time required. Start with carrot, marrow, cauliflower, beans, capsicum and salt to taste. Add in the Spice powder, chilli powder and cook for another 4 minutes. Add 2 tbsp flour and give a good mix to coat the veggies. Add 2 cups of milk and let it cook until the sauce becomes thick..
- White Sauce: Whisk together the heavy cream, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp flour, bring it to boil with continuously stirring. Reduce the cream to ¾ quantity..
- Assembling: At the bottom of the baking dish, layer half of the potato slices in a single layer with edges overlapping. Sprinkle ¼ of both the cheeses over the potatoes..
- Toss in the whole veggies on top of the potato slices, gently press down the mixture and add in half of the white sauce..
- Again layer the remaining half of the potatoes overlapping, in a single layer. Pour over the remaining white sauce, spread mozzarella cheese, top it with cheddar cheese and finally sprinkle some oregano..
- Place it in the Microwave oven on grill mode and bake, uncovered, for 14 minutes or until you see a nice golden crust on top. Allow the dish to cool and it's ready to be served. Great for a brunch or a lazy dinner. This is a complete meal by itself and can be accompanied by breads..
Finally, add the green peas, cook for a minutes and drain all the vegetables. To make vegetable au gratin, combine the vegetables and the white sauce and mix well. Serve the vegetable au gratin with warm garlic bread. For assembling the Roasted Vegetable Au Gratin Recipe into a baking dish pour the white sauce and add the cooked vegetables. Mix well and spread the mixture evenly in the baking dish.