Cheese Bread. Buy Metal Food Storage Tupperware – We carry all Type, Colour and Material options! Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Place all dry ingredients in the mixing bowl together except the water and cheese. Mix all of the ingredients into a bowl until it gets clumpy.
First, make the poolish or pre-ferment by placing the flour into a mixing bowl. By hand, add in the egg, cheese, caraway seed and dry onion, and as much of the remaining flour as needed to make a soft dough. Mix the cheese, garlic, parsley and butter together. You can cook Cheese Bread using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Bread
- Prepare of (2 – 3) Cup Flour +.
- Prepare of (1/3) Cup Water.
- Prepare of (1/2) Cup Milk.
- It’s of (2) Tsp Yeast.
- It’s of (1) Tsp Sugar.
- Prepare of (1/2) Tsp Salt.
- It’s of (1) Egg.
- You need of (1) Stick Butter +.
- You need of (1) Cup Grated Cheeder Cheese.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt until combined. Add the shredded cheese and mix everything well. Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl and season generously with salt and pepper. Finely chop the onion and roughly chop the cheese.
Cheese Bread step by step
- Warm milk and water in pan. When it hits 120 degree f pour into stand mixer..
- Add Sugar and yeast plus 1/2 Cup the Flour. Mix 2 minutes, let sit..
- When frothy add 3 Tbsp softened butter, egg and the salt plus 1 cup flour. Mix another 2 minutes. Using dough hook..
- Add flour 1 heaping Tbsp at a time until dough pulls away from the bottom and doesn't stick..
- Knead dough another 5 minutes..
- Take out dough ball, knead about 1 minute on counter..
- Grease the dough ball thoroughly with butter. Place in butter greased bowl and let rise until double..
- Place ball in stand mixer, knead for 1 minute..
- Place dough ball on counter and knead 2 minutes, grease dough ball again with butter. Place back in bowl. Cover and let rise until double..
- Place dough ball back in stand mixer, knead 1 minute add a little more than 1/2 cup of the cheese knead 30 seconds..
- Place dough ball on counter and knead 2 minutes. Roll and shape to the length of the bread pan. Place loaf into the Butter greased pan. Cover and let rise until height you desire..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- With a sharp knife slit the loaf length wise, grease top of loaf with soft butter, add remaining cheese over top of loaf..
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven. Let rest in pan 10 minutes. Remove loaf from pan and let cool on wire rack..
Stir the cheese and onion into the other ingredients. Add the water, a little at a time, stirring until you have a firm, sticky mixture. For the three-cheese and rosemary topping, break up the Taleggio and the goat's cheese over the remaining third of the focaccia. Grate a handful of Parmesan cheese and pick the rosemary leaves. Sprinkle both over the final third and season with pepper.