The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
DIRECTIONS Add dry ingredients to a coffee mug and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. You can have The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe
- You need 4 tbsps of Flour :.
- It’s 5 tbsps of Sugar :.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Cocoa Unsweetened Powder :.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder :.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Butter ;.
- Prepare 1 of Egg :.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of Milk :.
- You need pinch of Salt : a.
- Prepare drops of Vanilla Extract : a couple of.
- It’s of Icing sugar : for dusting.
- Prepare of Ice cream – : to indulge.
- You need of Walnuts chocolate , chips : additional.
Add the chocolate chips and vanilla essence, mix again. The cake will rise over the top of the mug,. Pour in the milk, oil and chocolate chips, and mix well. Wait until the cake stops rising, and sets in the mug.
The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe instructions
- In a bowl, beat the egg with the sugar, next add the butter, milk and vanilla extract. Then add in the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and mix. Stir well to make sure the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the mugs. I had it half full, because just like any cake this one is going to rise even if you are cooking this in the microwave.
- Place one mug at at time in the microwave and cook on medium heat for 2mins. After the 2mins, the cake was done when I made it. You don't want to over do it, cause the cake becomes hard. If the power levels on your microwave are low, you might have to cook it for an extra minute.
- Allow it to cool before dusting it with some icing sugar. We added some ice-cream to ours ;).
- Other things to note:.
- The microwave should be on microwave mode and not convection mode.
- Keep an eye on the cake cause you don't want to over cook it!.
- Choose an appropriate microwable mug :).
- You can get really creative and add nuts, or chocolate chips and make it more fun!.
Take a tall coffee mug and add the dry ingredients ( all-purpose flour + sugar + cocoa powder + baking soda + salt) Mix. Add egg + vegetable oil + milk + vanilla extract and mix again with a fork until no lumps remain. In a bowl, beat the egg with the sugar, next add the butter, milk and vanilla extract. Then add in the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and mix. Stir well to make sure the ingredients are well incorporated Pour the batter into the mugs.