Pork and Avocado Rice Noodle Soup. Try our no prep no mess Oven Ready meals with everything included – even the cooking tray! Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Two pantry favorites, condensed cream soup and ranch dressing mix, blend with chili powder and Southwest seasoned vegetables for a Tex-Mex spin on the usual pork chops and rice.
Add the ginger, soy sauce, green shallots, avocado, coriander and sweet chilli sauce, and toss to combine. Top with the sliced pork to serve. While noodles soak, cut tenderloin in half lengthwise. You can cook Pork and Avocado Rice Noodle Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork and Avocado Rice Noodle Soup
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 of Green Onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sirracha.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ponzu.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Miso Paste.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 of vegetable bouillon cube.
- Prepare of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pork (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
Cut each strip into thin slices. Drain, then boil the soaked rice. In a small bowl (or I just use a liquid measuring cup), combine the soy sauce, chicken broth, rice vinegar, sesame oil and sugar. Cook your rice noodles according to package directions.
Pork and Avocado Rice Noodle Soup step by step
- Mix all in a bowl into a paste.
- Add to boiling water until noodles are soft and pork is cooked.
- Slowly add bowl of all other ingredients to pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
Keep a little bit of liquid with the noodles to make sure it doesn't dry out. Top with pork, carrots, scallions, peanuts, cilantro, and extra sauce of choice (more hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sweet chili garlic sauce, sesame oil, etc). Warm the oil in a large Dutch oven or stockpot. Add the onion, garlic, carrots and pork. The Best Avocado Pork Chops Recipes on Yummly