Simple Bread. Check out our best prices for make simple bread and similar. This lightly sweetened easy-bake bread is a great way to use up any seeds, nuts or flavourings. Turn the dough into an oiled bread tin and put in a warm place until the bread fills the tin.
Paul Hollywood's easy white bread recipe shows you step by step how to make bread that's crusty on the outside and soft on the inside. If you're new to making bread, this one's great for beginners. Add the yeast and mix with a fork for a couple of minutes. You can cook Simple Bread using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Bread
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need Half of cup fresh milk.
- You need 1 of little salt.
- It’s of Melted butter.
- It’s of Toppings. Brown sugar melted buttermilk.
Pour in most of the flour and half a teaspoon of sea salt, then use a fork to mix together until you can't move it anymore. Put the flour into a large mixing bowl and add the butter. Add the yeast at one side of the bowl and add the salt at the other, otherwise the salt will kill the yeast. This is an easy recipe for your first loaf of homemade yeast bread.
Simple Bread step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients first then the wet ingredients. Mix them until it form into a dough. Then start to knead for 5 mins. Place it in a container and cover with clung wrap and let it sit for an hour. To let the dough rise..
- After an hour remove the dough and punch it to release air. Firm a round shape and place in a baking tray..
- Then brush some toppings on top and bake it for 15mins at 200c.
Using basic ingredients that can be found in most kitchens, it produces a delicious white bread with a soft crust and moist center. With no preservatives and a great taste, you'll quickly find out why baking your own bread is so much better than buying it at the store. Add the remaining flour ½ cup at a time until the dough is slightly sticky. Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil. Mix the yeast into the water.