Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Top-rated appliances from the best brands.
Directions In a large slow cooker, combine chicken, black beans, corn, peppers, onion, fire-roasted tomatoes, cilantro, garlic,. Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Sprinkle on the chili powder, cumin, and salt and pepper. You can have Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Prepare 1 Can of Kidney beans.
- It’s 1 Can of Corn.
- It’s 1 Can of Black Beans.
- You need 3 Cups of Chicken Stock.
- You need 2-3 of Boneless Chicken breast (I prefer more chicken & use 3).
- You need 1 Pack of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 28 oz of Can of Crushed Tomatoes.
Add the onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, chicken broth, tomato paste, chipotle, and black beans. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. One of the best things to make in a slow cooker is, of course, soups, and if there's one you should try asap is this slow cooker chicken tortilla soup recipe! It's so simple to put together and comes loaded with chicken, beans, corn, crisp tortilla strips, and all the bold flavors you love.
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- Empty all of the ingredients into crock pot..
- Cook on low for at least 6 hours or on high for 3..
- When done cooking remove chicken, shred, and put back into the crock pot..
- Add toppings as desired & enjoy!.
How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup Pour chicken broth and diced tomatoes into a slow cooker. Add onion, garlic and spices and chicken. Shred chicken then return to slow cooker along with black beans, corn, cilantro and lime. Cook onion, garlic, and jalapeno (or green chiles) in olive oil until they are softened and add to the Crock Pot. Before serving, shred the cooked chicken and add back to the soup.