Sauteed String Beans. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For String Beans? Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and place beans in the wok.
When it's hot, add the oil and green beans. In a large skillet, heat the butter over medium-high heat. When the butter stops foaming, add the green beans and salt. You can cook Sauteed String Beans using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauteed String Beans
- You need 1 pack of string beans.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 7 pieces of tofu puff.
- Prepare of Bkack pepper.
- Prepare slices of Garlic and ginger.
- It’s Half of tsp oyster sauce.
Add the black pepper, garlic, and crushed red peppers. Place beans and water in a large skillet. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Use a garlic press to press in the garlic.
Sauteed String Beans instructions
- Fry the tofu puff then set aside.Saute garlic and ginger until aromatic then the tomato.And then the string beans mix well then drop the oyster sayce and black pepper.Add a little water too.Mix again cover and simmer until the string beans are soft..
Wash and dry the green beans. Cut the ends of the green beans on both sides. Add olive oil to a medium-size skillet. Warm the pan to medium heat until the oil is shimmering. Top the green beans with the butter, garlic and salt and pepper.