TRIPLE S EGGS BENIDICT. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. This dish is one of my favorite breakfast treats to make for my family.
Bring the water to a simmer. One by one, crack the eggs into a small bowl and gently tip into the simmering water. Halve the warm muffins, then divide over the spinach and waves of delicate ham. You can have TRIPLE S EGGS BENIDICT using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TRIPLE S EGGS BENIDICT
- You need 6 of flakey buttermilk biscuits (store bought or see my recipe) cooked.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 5 oz of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cold water.
- You need 1 Tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chopped chives.
Unwrap the poached double-yolker eggs and balance on top, spoon a tablespoon of hollandaise over each one, then bust the eggs open and enjoy. Crack each egg into a ramekin or cup, swirl the water with a spoon and then carefully drop into the pan. Eggs Trivette adds Creole mustard to the Hollandaise and a topping of crayfish. Eggs Omar (also known as a steak benedict) adds a small steak, and sometimes replaces the hollandaise with béarnaise.
TRIPLE S EGGS BENIDICT step by step
- Cut the butter into small 1/4 inch pieces, put on a plate and set aside at room temperature..
- Fill half a large sauce pan with water and set to boil. Ensure your pan is large enough that you can place a bowl into it to, and the water will not get into the bowl..
- In the bowl, add 4 egg yolks, cold water, and salt. Place the bowl into the boiling water and whisk vigorously..
- Once the eggs begin to thicken remove the bowl from the heat and start to whisk in the butter in small amounts. You must remember to keep continually whisking the sauce while you are adding the butter, very important. You should end up with a creamy pale yellow sauce. You can cut the richness of the sauce by substituting 1 tsp of water with 1 tsp of lemon juice..
- Poach the remaining eggs..
- Arrange the biscuits on the place, place the smoked salmon on top of the biscuits, place the poached eggs on top of the salmon, spoon the sauce over top of the poached eggs and garnish with the chives. Serve warm and enjoy!.
- Notes: Do not leave your Hollandaise sauce off of the heat too long as it will thicken and affect the flavor. If the sauce begins to thicken in the process add a few drops of water and apply light heat until it reaches the consistently you desire..
The traditional eggs Benedict features a toasted English muffin, a slice of ham or Canadian bacon, a perfectly poached egg, and a drizzle of hollandaise sauce. Listen, that's great and all, but there's so much more out there. While the presence of eggs Benedict on brunch menus is almost inevitable, the origins of this dish are not. Many historians dispute where this hearty breakfast topped with creamy hollandaise sauce originated. The suspects in this whodunit mystery include a regular couple at Delmonico's, a yachtsman, and a drunk Wall Street broker.