Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce. Check Out Mushroom Sauce on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Leave to rest for a few minutes, then serve the salmon and spinach straight from the dish.
Season salmon with salt and pepper. Season well with salt and pepper and roast the salmon for eight minutes. Remove the entire baking paper to a serving plate and pour over the mushroom and spinach mixture. You can cook Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce
- It’s 1.5 lb of fresh skin-on salmon fillet cut into 4 portions.
- Prepare 4 tsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare 3 tbs of unsalted butter – divided.
- It’s 4 oz of fresh white mushrooms – sliced (mine were very small).
- You need 3 oz of (about) fresh spinach roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of half and half.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced fresh chives.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne.
- You need to taste of additional salt and pepper.
Squeeze over the lemon juice and serve. If you are looking for a simple fish dish that tastes delicious and looks fancy, you have to try this oven-baked salmon recipe. For making Baked Salmon with Spinach and Mushrooms, season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, place them skin-sides down in a lightly greased baking dish, combine remaining ingredients and spoon over the fish, bake in the oven until fish flakes easily with fork. Baked salmon with tomato, mushroom and mascarpone sauce.
Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce instructions
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a paper towel lined plate. Pat tops dry with additional paper towels. Sprinkle with desired amounts of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders. Cover. Refrigerate 1-2hrs..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease. Arrange salmon evenly spaced on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle each with about 1 tsp olive oil and gently rub in. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes..
- While salmon is in oven make sauce. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbs butter. When melted add mushrooms. Sautée until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, continue to sautée until wilted. About 2 minutes more. Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a small bowl. Return skillet to heat..
- Add last tbs butter. When melted wisk in flour. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in half and half. Bring to a simmer until thickened, wisking constantly. Stir mushrooms and spinach into sauce along with chives. Stir in cayenne, then salt and pepper to taste..
- When salmon is done remove from oven. Plate and drizzle with sauce. Serve with any desired sides. We chose couscous and steamed asparagus tonight. Enjoy!.
Season with plenty of salt and black pepper, then return the salmon to the pan, skinned-side down. Heat butter in skillet and add mushrooms and green onions. Saute over medium heat until mushrooms are tender. Stir in flour, parsley and salt. So, whether you like it poached, smoked, pan-fried, roasted or grilled, make the most of this.