white bbq sauce/ dipping sauce. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Compare the best deals for Bbq!
Stir together mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, freshly ground black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and hot sauce in a small bowl. Taste and adjust seasonings, adding more of any ingredients you'd like. Serve immediately or chill to blend flavors. You can cook white bbq sauce/ dipping sauce using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of white bbq sauce/ dipping sauce
- Prepare of ingredients for sauce.
- It’s 1 quart of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of cayenne pepper ground.
- It’s 1/4 cup of prepared horse radish.
- You need 1 of juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, horseradish, lemon juice, black pepper, mustard, salt, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Whisk together thoroughly until creamy and smooth. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Just like a red sauce, this white sauce can be used to marinate or grill, or as a table sauce.
white bbq sauce/ dipping sauce step by step
- add all ingredients in blender blend well add to chicken meat, or veggie before grilling baste while it's grilling, baking and right before finishing.
- If using as a marinade let it marinate for about an hour if frying just coat with breading if baking put into oven if using like a wing sauce cook wings add sauce and coat like you would regular wing good as fried veggie did or bake potatoes.
But it has a leg up on the red stuff because white sauce makes a great dip, salad dressing, baked potato top, and even a binding agent for coleslaw and potato salad. directions Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl until well mixed. Use on grilled chicken, pork, or as a dipping sauce. White BBQ Sauce, aka Alabama White Sauce, is a barbecue sauce made primarily of mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, brown sugar and horseradish with a smattering of other flavor building ingredients. It was invented in Northern Alabama and is a staple there for serving up bbq chicken and other wonderful foods fresh off the grill or out of the smoker. Alabama White Sauce is a zesty, tangy, creamy and ALL AROUND BETTER version of regular barbecue sauce that will have you LICKING YOUR FINGERS clean.