Doc's crab cakes. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Then place your crab cakes into your. Doc's crab cakes jumbo or super lump crab meat • light mayonnaise • lemon juice • worcestershire • yellow mustard • parsley • egg (remove yolk for lower cholesterol) • unsalted crackers (crushed) or one crumbled potato roll DOC'S KITCHEN CLASSICS ARE SERVED FROM BRUNCH TO LATE-NIGHT. THE MENU BOASTS MANY OPTIONS RANGING FROM SEAFOOD, SAND-WICHES, BEACH BURGERS, PASTAS, BRUNCH, AND DECADENT DESSERT GOBLETS. You can cook Doc's crab cakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Doc's crab cakes
- It’s 12-16 oz. of jumbo or super lump crab meat.
- You need 1 cup of light mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1 of egg (remove yolk for lower cholesterol).
- You need 6-8 of unsalted crackers (crushed) or one crumbled potato roll.
SOME SIGNATURE ITEMS INCLUDE OUR DOS CRAB CAKE SLIDERS, LINGUINI DI MARE, CRAB CAKE STUFFED LOBSTER, CLASSIC BURGER & LOBSTER AND OUR LAVA LOBSTER ROLL. Dockside Foods is a Seafood Company based in Ft. We are passionate to make the highest quality of seafood specialties. Our specialty Key West Style Crab Cakes are made with fresh lump and claw meat.
Doc's crab cakes step by step
- Whip mayonnaise, egg, worcestershire, mustard, lemon juice and parsley in separate bowl..
- Toss crab meat and crushed crackers in another bowl lightly..
- Blend the two bowls together, avoid breaking crabmeat lumps..
- Pack together into medium size balls..
- Broil on high for 10-12 minutes..
- Serve with crackers or on a sandwich roll.
We add vegetables and special spices to help the flavor of the keys come out in every bite. In a large bowl mix together the crab meat, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley, tarragon, shallot, lemon juice and rice vinegar. When the mixture is cohesive, taste it and season with salt and pepper to taste. When it is to your liking, add the egg yolk. Stir in the egg yolk and let the mixture stand while you prepare your breading station.