Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Check Out Chocolate Banana Chips on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Add eggs and remaining flour; beat till blended.
Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Add sugar and whisk until glossy and syrupy. Whisk in eggs, melted butter and vanilla until blended. You can cook Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- It’s 3 of ripe mashed bananas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2 of eggs (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
To make sure banana bread stays moist, you first want to make sure to use very ripe bananas as I mentioned above. They provide the perfect amount of moisture you need for super moist banana bread. The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt.
Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix mashed bananas, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar with a whisk until well combined..
- Add oil, milk, and eggs. Whisk again for a minute..
- Using a spatula, fold in the flour mixture in three additions, stirring just until combined..
- Fold in the vanilla extract and the chocolate chips..
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9” x 5” loaf pan and bake in a preheated 325F oven for more or less 1 hour 20 minutes..
- Let it cool for roughly 30 minutes before serving. Yum 😋.
- Note: If you don’t finish the bread in one sitting, wrap it in aluminum foil to keep it soft and moist. You can freeze it in the freezer for at least a month..
Using melted butter, as opposed to room temperature, helps to soaks up all the flour which gives you that smooth texture. Fold the remaining chocolate chips into the batter. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer. The secret to this super moist chocolate chip banana bread is: super ripe bananas and melted coconut oil. Make sure your bananas are ripe (almost to the point where you think they might be about to go bad).