Top Shelf Collection's baked salmon. Low Prices on Salmon Check out these popular tags Salmon fillets topped with chopped tomato and green onion, and baked in the oven to perfection for a deliciously quick and simpl. Baked salmon recipes; This competition is now closed. Aniseedy fennel and juicy cherry tomatoes cut through.
An all-in-one-pan dish, bursting with Thai flavours, salmon and fresh vegetables. For a more filling meal, serve with steamed or boiled rice. Salmon recipes; This competition is now closed. You can have Top Shelf Collection's baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Top Shelf Collection's baked salmon
- You need 1/4 cup of FRONT STREET HEAT.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 of tsbp. minced garlic.
- It’s of juice of 1/2 medium lime.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb. of salmon.
Our recipes include salmon fillets, salads, parcels and tacos. Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper and place on top of lemon slices. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, honey, garlic, thyme, and oregano. Pour over salmon then fold up foil.
Top Shelf Collection's baked salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix first six ingredients in a bowl..
- Place salmon in a baking dish and coat with mixture (can be refrigerated for 1-2 hours before cooking)..
- Place salmon in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until salmon is cooked..
We also have baked salmon recipes (posh salmon en croute, whole baked salmon) and more inspiring ideas to make the healthy fish exciting – refreshing salmon salad recipes, ramen and salmon fishcakes. How to grill salmon: Heat the grill to high. Lightly oil and season the salmon fillets then put onto a non-stick baking tray, skin side up. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (or use an oven-proof non-stick skillet). Blot the salmon filets dry on all sides with paper towels.