Easy Peanut Butter Cookies. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy. Add ¼ tsp fine table salt and mix well with a wooden spoon. Place the flour, sugar, peanut butter, egg yolk and butter into a large bowl and mix together until combined to a smooth.
With lightly floured hands, break off evenly sized pieces of the dough and roll into. Kids will love making these flourless, gluten-free cookies as a fun activity. You only need three ingredients to make these simple but tasty peanut butter cookies. You can cook Easy Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1 cup of Peanut Butter (I use creamy, but I'm sure chunky would work too).
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar ( the original recipe calls for one cup, I found that way too sweet).
They're gluten-free, flourless and so easy the little. In a separate bowl; sift flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt; stir into butter mixture. Preheat oven. for those of you adding baking soda, etc. – those recipes are also on allrecipes, so you're kind of rating the wrong recipe. For a THREE INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE this recipe is perfect.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 Fahrenheit..
- Mix Peanut Butter, Sugar, Egg and Vanilla Extract..
- Line Cookie Sheet with Parchment Paper..
- Drop 1 tablespoon or 1 teaspoon (yields more cookies) about 1inch apart..
- Flatten with spoon to form a small indentation..
- Top with chocolate chips..
- Bake approximately 15.minutes..
- Let cool at least 10 minutes, they will fall apart if not cool enough..
This peanut butter cookie recipe is so easy and tastes so good, I can't imagine why anyone would make them more complicated. All you need is granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mats, set aside Ina medium bowl, add the peanut butter, sugars, vanilla and egg. And here's a peek into the inside.