triple chocolate cheese cake. An American-born beauty, the cheesecake gets upgraded with a triple dose of chocolate. It's in the crust, in the filling, and over the top. To help prevent cracks, turn off the oven and let the cheesecake sit inside for an hour.
If you don't have a roasting pan, a large, wide-bottomed Dutch oven may also work. Fill the roasting pan with water halfway up the side of the springform pan. Place the whole shebang in the oven. You can cook triple chocolate cheese cake using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of triple chocolate cheese cake
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of chirve goat cheese.
- It’s 6 of egg whites.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream.
- It’s of chocolate chocolate cookie recipe for crust.
- It’s 1 cup of softend butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of chocolate ganache recipe.
- It’s 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate cut into very small pieces.
- It’s 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
A Delicious and Utterly Divine No-Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake – Its perfect for Cheesecakeaholics, and Chocoholics like me! I know I post a lot of cheesecake recipes, and a lot of recipes to do with Chocolate, but like c'mon… they're the best. (If you disagree, you may be in the wrong place… but anyway!). The lovelies at Divine Chocolate sent me over some of their baking. Making this triple chocolate cheesecake from scratch is actually incredibly simple.
triple chocolate cheese cake step by step
- mix softened cream cheese and goat cheese in a bowl with sugar with a mixer til smooth add egg whites vanilla and cocoa til smooth and well incorporated pour into the cookie coated spring form cake pan cook on 200°F for 2hrs then let cool completely do not cook til it slits.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F in a large bowl beat butter sugar eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy combine the flour cocoa baking soda and salt stir into the butter mixture until blended mix in chocolate chips drop teaspoon rounds onto a greased baking sheet for 8-10min let cookies sit out and get hard over night place in a blender to crumble mix with a melted stick of butter then press to the bottom and up the sides of large spring form cake pan.
- place chocolate into a medium sized heat proof bowl set aside place cream and butter into a sauce pan heat until cream reaches a boil but don't let boil over immediatly pour over chocolate allow to stand for a few minutes without stirring then with a whisk stir gently not to add air until smooth and shiny cool cake all the way down in the fridge brush on a little ganache with a cake spatula or cake knife along the sides and top to seal in any crumbs its called crumb coat let stand for five minutes then place on wire rack with a cookie sheet at the bottom to catch access droppings the pour on ganache coat evenly.
- when you remove from spring form pan don't take the bottom piece off leave on.
You don't need any special equipment – no stand or hand mixers, no water bath. Just a large bowl, a balloon whisk and a few other kitchen essentials, and that's it. (Of course, if you want to use a stand mixer, that's perfectly fine. Firstly, you'll need to turn your Oreo biscuits into a fine crumb by adding them to a food processor. Then add the melted butter to the food processor and pulse the machine until the crumb becomes moist and clumps. Melt all three kinds of chocolate, i.e. unsweetened, milk and white, in separate mixing bowls and set those aside, too.