Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Low Prices on Banana Bread Mix. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Add eggs and remaining flour; beat till blended. How to make chocolate chip banana bread extra moist The trick to really moist banana bread with chocolate chips is to use melted butter and greek yoghurt instead of oil.
Add sugar and whisk until glossy and syrupy. Whisk in eggs, melted butter and vanilla until blended. To make sure banana bread stays moist, you first want to make sure to use very ripe bananas as I mentioned above. You can cook Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- It’s of ripe mashed bananas.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- You need of light brown sugar.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of whole milk.
- You need of eggs (room temperature).
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
They provide the perfect amount of moisture you need for super moist banana bread. The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. Using melted butter, as opposed to room temperature, helps to soaks up all the flour which gives you that smooth texture.
Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix mashed bananas, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar with a whisk until well combined..
- Add oil, milk, and eggs. Whisk again for a minute..
- Using a spatula, fold in the flour mixture in three additions, stirring just until combined..
- Fold in the vanilla extract and the chocolate chips..
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9” x 5” loaf pan and bake in a preheated 325F oven for more or less 1 hour 20 minutes..
- Let it cool for roughly 30 minutes before serving. Yum 😋.
- Note: If you don’t finish the bread in one sitting, wrap it in aluminum foil to keep it soft and moist. You can freeze it in the freezer for at least a month..
Fold the remaining chocolate chips into the batter. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer. The secret to this super moist chocolate chip banana bread is: super ripe bananas and melted coconut oil. Make sure your bananas are ripe (almost to the point where you think they might be about to go bad). I use coconut oil in this recipe but you may use butter if you'd like.