Banana and Raisin Bread. Sift and fold in the flour, bicarb, cinnamon and raisins. Bake in a greased and lined loaf. DIRECTIONS Mix dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Create healthy treats that can be frozen for packed lunches throughout the week with our delicious and nutritious banana bread recipe. Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda and spices in a bowl. In a mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugars until smooth. You can cook Banana and Raisin Bread using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana and Raisin Bread
- You need 3 pcs of banana.
- Prepare 2 of small boxes of raisins.
- You need 1 + 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Fresh milk.
- Prepare of Melted butter.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time until fully. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Just before the final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add raisins and walnuts. Banana and Raisin Bread Use this recipe to practise measuring.
Banana and Raisin Bread step by step
- Dissolve the yeast in a bit of warm water. When it is fluffy mix it. Then combine all the ingredients. And mix properly. Grease the ceramic with butter and pour mixture..
- Heat oven at 250°C (480°F) and bake it for 40 mins. Insert a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean it's ready..
Stir eggs, bananas and butter together. Mix in remaining ingredients (except the raisins). Stir until the batter is fully mixed. Add the raisins after the batter has been completely mixed. Banana Raisin Bread is a favourite in my family.