My My Maryland Crab Cake.. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
To make the crabcakes: mix together the mayonnaise, egg, Old Bay seasoning, if using, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and parsley. Fold crabmeat into the mix, then add the breadcrumbs. Once you've had your first real one made with handpicked Maryland jumbo lump crab, you'll know why. You can cook My My Maryland Crab Cake. using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My My Maryland Crab Cake.
- Prepare 1 of Pound of Crab Meat.
- You need 2 cup of Course crushed crackers (Ritz).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cole Slaw dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped or Dried Parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey Dijon Mustard.
- It’s dash of Texas Pete Hot Sauce (to your taste).
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
Add egg, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and Old Bay seasoning ™. Mix ingredients by hand to avoid overworking the crabmeat, you want to keep the lumps of meat as much as possible. These Maryland crab cakes get the stamp of approval from locals and out-of-towners alike. This classic lump crab cake recipe combines the flavors of lemon, parsley, and Old Bay Seasoning but the most flavor is from the crab meat itself.
My My Maryland Crab Cake. step by step
- Beat the egg and combine all ingredients except for the Crab Meat, Cooking Oil, and Butter. Mixture should be sticky/tacky..
- Add the Crab Meat and gently fold into mixture, careful not to shred the Crab Meat. If mixture is to sticky to work with, you may add more crushed crackers..
- Add Cooking Oil and Butter to a skillet on medium high heat..
- Scoop and pat Crab Cake mixture into the size of a hockey puck and place into the heater skillet with the melted butter. Fry for 2-4 minutes per side, depending on how crisp you like your Crab Cakes..
For the best texture, use lump crab meat, little filler, and bake the cakes in a very hot oven. Dab crab meat with paper towels to get out excess moisture. Try not to break apart any of the large crab meat lumps. In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, Old Bay and lemon juice. Add crab meat, panko and lightly beaten egg.