Easy Green Bean with Canned Pork (Ma Ling) Stir Fry. Low Prices on Stirfry Great Prices On Stirfry. Easy Green Bean with Canned Pork (Ma Ling) Stir Fry. This Pork Stir Fry is a quick and easy ground pork recipe with big flavours!
This easy green bean stir fry recipe is an example of the recipe that is enjoyed by many. With the added flavors of garlic, fresh ginger and hint of sesame, each green bean is flavored. Add beans, spread out to cover base. You can have Easy Green Bean with Canned Pork (Ma Ling) Stir Fry using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Green Bean with Canned Pork (Ma Ling) Stir Fry
- You need 1 cup of Green Bean, chopped diagonally.
- Prepare 1 cup of Canned Pork, cubed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced Garlic.
- It’s of 1 tablespoon Olive Oil.
Heat ½ tbsp of oil in the same pan. When the oil is hot add the spring onions, green beans, minced garlic, ginger. See recipes for Green bean pork stir fry too. Place a large frying pan over a medium-high heat and add the oil.
Easy Green Bean with Canned Pork (Ma Ling) Stir Fry step by step
- Blanch Green Bean with salted water. Drain and put aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Put blanched green bean and sauté until all beans are covered with garlic.
- Put ham into the pan and cook for another 3 minutes.
When it is hot add the pork mince and use a wooden spoon to break it up as you fry it. Add the pork mince and fry for a few mins, breaking up into small pieces with the back of a spoon. When the meat is cooked through, tip onto a plate. Once the pan is heated, add oil, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Add pork and stir fry until just cooked on the sides.