Tortilla soup family recipe. Delicious Family Meals That Will Not Break Your Budget at Real Food. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders This crock pot tortilla soup recipe cooks up beautifully in the slow cooker.
Each member of the family can customize this bowl as they'd like with delicious toppings. Take your soup-making to the next level with Mexican tortilla soup recipes from My Food and Family. Cook a delicious Tortilla Soup for your family or party guests, with chicken, tomato sauce, cilantro and more. You can cook Tortilla soup family recipe using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tortilla soup family recipe
- You need 10 oz of canned rotel (your choice).
- It’s 10 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 10 oz of cream of chicken.
- You need 10 oz of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 cup of cheese of choice.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 of cut chicken tenderloins(make sure it is cooked before put in the soup).
Try an alternative to traditional chicken soups with our Cheesy Tortilla Soup, topped with crunchy tortilla chip bits. Get inspired with any of these delicious recipes that are sure to. Our friends at the Zen of Slow Cooking shared this recipe for a slow cooker friendly Vegetable Tortilla Soup! It's easy to make and also budget-friendly, so it's a perfect addition to any family dinner menu.
Tortilla soup family recipe instructions
- Mix all ingredient except cheese into a big pot..
- Cook medium heat until union is tender (stir occasional )then add cheese.
- Simmer for 20 mins then serve,stir every min or so.
Drizzle oil on corn and place on grill pan. Add red pepper to grill with corn. Char vegetables for ten minutes, turning occasionally. Drain water from the pot you cooked the chicken in add chicken broth and onion & garlic mixture. Add shredded chicken,corn, chili powder, lemon (or lime) juice and salsa to the broth and bring to a boil.