Short ribs with fried garlics. Check Out Fried Garlic on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Pan with hot oil, fried the garlic (And Chili, if you some spicy favour) and wait until it turns golden in color. Take the garlic out and put aside. Using the same pan, fried the short ribs till medium. You can cook Short ribs with fried garlics using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Short ribs with fried garlics
- You need 3-4 of garlic (sliced).
- It’s 2 of short ribs (cube).
- It’s 1 of Chili (optional).
Roughly chop the garlic and rinse under running water. Soak the ribs in clean water for half an hour to remove the blood water. Before frying, add starch and mix well. Take one out periodically and test it with a cut to the bone to evaluate for doneness. (The garlic will float to the top as you fry.
Short ribs with fried garlics step by step
- Seasoning the short ribs with salt and pepper.
- Pan with hot oil, fried the garlic (And Chili, if you some spicy favour) and wait until it turns golden in color. Take the garlic out and put aside..
- Using the same pan, fried the short ribs till medium. Put back the fried garlic into the sauce pan, keep stir frying until it’s fully cooked..
Heat a large ovenproof frying pan or casserole and add the butter. When the butter is melted and foaming, add the short. Remove the ribs from the oil and drain on a clean paper towel; alternatively, place the ribs on a cooling rack while you fry the rest and collect the drippings on a plate. Keep warm while cooking the remaining ribs. Serve with Thai chili sauce for dipping.