Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Stir in the milk, egg, butter and chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups or flat bottomed ice cream cones.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. In another large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. These easy chocolate chip muffins don't require any fancy equipment — just bowls and a spoon. You can have Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- It’s of Dry.
- It’s 160 g of flour.
- It’s 50 g of white/caster sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need of Wet.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 30 ml of oil.
- It’s 80 ml of milk.
- It’s of Mix-ins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped choc or choc chips.
Flour, brown sugar, and salt are combined with two leavening ingredients — baking powder and baking soda. They both help the muffins rise — the baking powder does most of the rising, while the baking soda keeps the muffins tender and soft. How To Make Chocolate Chip Muffins To begin, in a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Next, in a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients with a whisk until combined fully..
- Slowly stir in the wet, don’t over mix or the muffins will be dense and not fluffy..
- Mix in the chocolate of choice..
- Separate into 8 lined muffin tins and bake in a preheated oven at 180c for 15-18 minutes until golden brown..
- You can add my coffee frosting recipe on my page to add some sweetness and turn them into mocha cupcakes!!!.
Whisk in the eggs, then add the sour cream. Add the chocolate chips to the batter and use a rubber spatula to gently fold them in. Let the batter rest while the oven preheats. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt. In another bowl, stir together milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla until blended.