Awesome Green Beans. Supplements that will help you reach your goal. Saute onion and garlic until tender. Stir in sausage and cook until evenly brown.
Add onions and saute till lightly brown. Add green beans (undrained or just partially drained). Snap the stem ends of the green beans, or cut them off in a big bunch with a knife if you'd prefer. You can cook Awesome Green Beans using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Awesome Green Beans
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of fresh green beans, washed and ends trimmed.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt (or more, to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of pepper (or more, to taste).
- Prepare Splash of red wine vinegar (or fresh lemon juice).
Melt the bacon grease in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and onions and cook for a. Green beans with the meat of your choice. Don't be afraid to experiment with seasoning.
Awesome Green Beans instructions
- Rinse and trim the green beans and throw them in a large pot. Add just enough water to cover them, then bring them to a boil over high heat. Once at a boil, lower the heat and let them simmer until they are as tender as you'd like them to be. Then drain them into a colander..
- Add the olive oil to the pot. Once it's hot, add the garlic and cook and stir just until it's fragrant. Then add the green beans back to the pot with the seasonings and vinegar and toss to coat them evenly. Taste and add more seasonings or more vinegar to taste if needed. Then serve..
My family really enjoys the green beans. Tags african beansandlegumes beginner brothwatersubstitutions budgeting christmas dairyfree dinner garlic greenbeans hearthealthy herbs lowcarb nondairy oliveoil. Author Inspired by a recipe from Ree Drummond. Add butter, minced garlic, Dixie Crystals light brown sugar, black pepper, salt, and water. Spicy sausage, garlic and onions are what make these green beans awesome.