Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY*. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Ingredients of Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY* You need of Crab meat. Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY*.
Bring the mango puree to room temperature before serving. The Spicy Avocado Puree recipe out of our category marinade! Mix the sour cream into the puree and stir until combined. You can have Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY* using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY*
- It’s of Crab meat.
- It’s of crab meat.
- You need of egg beaten.
- It’s of bread crumbs.
- You need of small diced red peppers.
- You need of small dice green pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- You need of old bay seasoning.
- It’s of onion powder.
- Prepare of Avocado purée.
- You need of avocado.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Coconut milk. Optional.
- Prepare of vegetable oil ***for sauté pan***.
Season to taste with salt and. Gently stir together crabmeat, mayonnaise, egg, chives or scallions, lemon juice, mustard, and pepper in a large bowl until combined. See recipes for Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY* too. Easy Baked Crab Cakes have no mayonnaise in them.
Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY* instructions
- Blend together your avocado,lemon juice salt and pepper. Add coconut milk for nice creamy texture. Set aside. Boom. All done with that part!.
- Mix together all of the crab meat ingredients listed above. (crab, egg, bread crumbs, spices, peppers) Combine well.
- Shape crab meat mixture To size of your choice. (We chose mini size).
- Heat A medium sized sauté pan with 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Once oil is hot sear both sides of crab cake to a nice golden color. Once you’re done searing, place cakes on a baking sheet or pan and finish the cooking process in the oven. About 10 mins.
- Remove from oven. Plate then ENJOY with avocado purée. We paired the crab cakes with roasted Cauliflower. 😊.
Not that there is anything wrong with that. Maryland Style Lump Crab Cakes use a bit of mayo for binding and they are deeelicious!. If you're not a fan of mayonnaise, you can play around with the type of mayo used (low-fat, olive oil based, vegan, etc.). However, there is another really good option. Simple fishcakes made from delicate shellfish and Asian spices – coriander, sesame and chilli add a kick.