Beef Onion Ribs. The very best in gourmet ingredients, available for next and named-day delivery. Remove Dutch oven from heat; remove short ribs. Carefully add brandy to Dutch oven and return to heat.
Rub the spice mix all over the ribs, put in a roasting tin and pour over the wine. Cover with foil and cook in the oven. Beef Onion Ribs is something that I have loved my whole life. You can cook Beef Onion Ribs using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Onion Ribs
- Prepare 1/2 of big onion, cut into rings.
- You need 1 kg of beef ribs.
- It’s As needed of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare As needed of Soy sauce.
- You need As needed of Rice wine.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. Beef Onion Ribs is something which I've loved my whole life. To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. Here is how you cook it.
Beef Onion Ribs instructions
- Marinate beef with soy, beaten egg Black pepper and rice wine for an hour.
- After an hour. Heat pan and add oil. Make sure is very hot, then fry beef quickly. Then remove..
- In same pan stir fry onion rings until translucent..
- Then add a fried beef. Mix it properly then serve.
For the dry cured ribs, stir together all of the dry ingredients and rub them all into the rib of beef. Place the beef into a large plastic container and cover with any remaining cure mix. For the barbecue glaze, place the chopped dates and pickled onions into a bowl. Place the ribs in a snug-fitting roasting tray, season with sea salt and black pepper, drizzle with oil, then rub all over. When the time's up, transfer the ribs to a baking tray.