Bread roll with cheese. Divide dough into six, shape into rounds and place on greased tray so rolls just touching. Brush tops and sides lightly with milk. Method Put the flour, yeast, salt and sugar (or honey) in a bowl and drizzle in the olive oil, then the water, mixing together until it comes together as a dough.
Bake a batch of bread rolls for an easy snack or baking project with the kids. We've got everything from plain rolls to cheesy tear-and-share bread and burger buns. Place all dry ingredients in the mixing bowl together except the water and cheese. You can cook Bread roll with cheese using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread roll with cheese
- It’s 1 of pck milk bread/ cream bread.
- It’s of Kiri cheese (for fillings).
- It’s of Sugar syrup (for coating).
- It’s of Pistacio powder (frosting).
Bread roll made with red Cheddar and red Leicester cheeses. Stone baked with Cheddar and Red Leicester for a cheesy flavour; Information. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Our bakers prepare a variety of products in our bakeries, this product may also contain peanuts, nuts, milk, egg. Remove from the oven and immediately brush with melted butter.
Bread roll with cheese step by step
- Take 1 pc of bread,then knead it until flat then pud in molder put cheese inside then close it good. Then remove side by side. Open the molder then take it out..
- Heat oil, then put the bread fry til become brown..
- If the bread become brown take it out then dip it in sugar syrup then put in bowl. Then sprinkle the pistacio powder. And serve..
Make ahead and freezing instructions An absolute must for a great burger, a lunchbox or alongside a bowl of steaming soup, the bread roll is a great way to start baking. Try the Hairy Bikers' easy white rolls or go for Gallic crunch. You can also use mild cheddar cheese, Edam cheese (queso de bola), gouda cheese, Monterey Jack or Colby, sandwich slice cheese – roll into a log before using. Proving dough in colder months: Place a heatproof dish on the bottom rack of the oven and fill it with boiling water. Put the dough in the middle or top rack and shut the door.