Baked salmon. Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. Brush each salmon fillet with the oil or butter and season well. Place fillets in aluminium foil, cover with marinade, and seal.
Place the salmon fillets skin-side down in a large clean roasting tray – cut each in half if they don't fit. Lay the rosemary on top and drizzle with olive oil. Gently rub the oil and rosemary all over the fish, and season. You can have Baked salmon using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked salmon
- You need 1 piece of salmon like in photo.
- You need Pinch of saffron or saffron powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of crashed Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of lemon juice.
- You need 11/2 of lemon zest.
- It’s Pinch of garlic powder or fresh.
- Prepare Pinch of ginger powder or fresh.
- You need To taste of dried coriander.
- It’s To taste of dried cumin.
- Prepare To taste of black cumin.
- You need 3 of open cardamom.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of honey.
- You need 1 Tbs of vinger.
- It’s 1 1/2 of olive oil.
Season both sides of the salmon fillets and place on a greased baking sheet or roasting tin. Mash the cream cheese with the garlic, salt and pepper and. Place salmon in the middle of the foil, skin-side down. Fold up the edges of the foil over the salmon to create a packet, making sure to seal the edges.
Baked salmon instructions
- Mix the lemon, honey, vinger and all spice excpet saffron and black cumin together..
- But the salmon in the baking dish and marinated for few hours before..
- Add the saffron on the top..
- Put in oven 180 to 200 until done the colour turn pink most dish take 15 tajine more time..
- Served with rice or potato..
Add the vine tomatoes to the tray and lay the salmon fillets on top. Season, then drizzle with a little more oil and a squeeze of lemon juice. Scatter with fresh basil leaves to serve. Salmon is a popular choice due to its versatility. It can be grilled, baked, pan-fried, deep-fried or poached and pairs well with many flavours.