CHICKEN Tikkah Club sandwiches. One of the best Chicken Tikka Club Sandwich you will ever have. A must try recipe for you. #HappyCookingToYou #FoodFusion #RamzanSpecialRecipe #Sandwitch Chicken Tikka is ready for club sandwiches. Assembling Sandwiches: Cut off the hard corners of bread slices with a sharp knife.
Make a layer of cucumber slices over it. Instructions In a bowl,add chicken,yogurt,paprika powder,tikka masala,lemon juice,ginger garlic paste,salt & mix well. This blog is about all the best easy home made recipes you can prepare, from drinks to snacks to meals to BBQ, Chicken, Beef, Sausage, Pork. You can cook CHICKEN Tikkah Club sandwiches using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CHICKEN Tikkah Club sandwiches
- It’s of For chicken Recipe!.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 1 packet of shaan tikka masala.
- Prepare 2.5 glass of water.
- It’s of For Egg recipe:.
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 1 of Green capsicum fine chop.
- You need 1 of Onion fine chop.
- You need 2-3 of Green chilli fine chop.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- It’s of For Assembling.
- Prepare slice of cheddar cheese.
- You need slice of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s leaves of Salad.
- You need of Ketchup.
- It’s of Green chutney.
- It’s slices of Bread.
This is your one stop to the world of recipes. Use this small nozzle to drizzle mayo all over your sandwiches in a diagonal pattern to make your sandwich look pretty; Use the same method to spread bbq sauce as well Chicken Tikka Sandwich is a very quick and tasty recipe that can be tried to give a treat to your taste buds. The word Tikka means bits, pieces or chunks (of meat). You might want to prepare the chicken tikka first and turn it into a sandwich.
CHICKEN Tikkah Club sandwiches instructions
- Boil the chicken in it till ur chicken becomes soft and mushy. Shred it well.
- If u add chilled water in egg add salt and pepper like u always do it and beat a lot and then fry, the egg becomes the consistency like in restaurants club sandwiches 🙂 try it!).
- Layer it up! Spread ketchup on one slice. Green chutney on another slice. Put lettuce then egg then put bread slice and then put chixken and cheese then cover it with last bread slice grill ot on griller And they're ready.
The whole recipe is given below. Fortunately the chicken tikka wrap and accompanying mezze seen above bared little resemblance to the aforementioned takeaway kebab, save perhaps its initial appearance. Chicken Tikka Sandwich Filler Right, chicken tikka cooled and diced, let's turn this into a sandwich filler. Today, I am going to share Chicken Tikka Club Sandwich with you guys! It is easy to make and will surely make your Iftar exceptionally great. hope you like i.