The Best Banana Bread. Healthy banana bread A few simple swaps transform often indulgent banana bread into something altogether healthier. This smart recipe uses agave syrup rather than sugar and low-fat spread instead of butter, plus wholemeal flour and natural yogurt. The finished bake can also be batch cooked and frozen for a later date.
Angie Hubbard The Best Banana Bread. Banana bread This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. You can cook The Best Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Best Banana Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of margarine.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 2 of very ripe bananas (like black!).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice or vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla (optional).
Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar. This recipe is so easy and can be made by hands, without a mixer. The banana bread is crazy moist, sweet, loaded with bananas and walnut! This is the best banana bread recipe ever!
The Best Banana Bread instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- cream butter, sugar and eggs.
- add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. NOTE: if you do not have any baking powder just add a half teaspoon more baking soda.
- add the bananas, milk, and lemon juice or vinegar..
- add the vanilla at this time if you want and this mix until it is still slightly lumpy still..
- pour into baking dishes and cook for 40 min or until firm in the center.
It is super easy to make, extremely moist and full of sweet banana flavors and aromas. This recipe is perfect to have. The bananas have to be over-ripe. When it comes to banana bread, the blacker the peel, the better. These mushy bananas give off a much sweeter flavor, making them perfect for baking banana bread.