Pumpkin bread with chocolate filling. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Pumpkin bread with chocolate filling.
Pumpkin: There is a TON of pumpkin in this pumpkin bread recipe! A touch of cinnamon helps blend the flavors in this tender pumpkin chocolate chip bread. And since the recipe makes two loaves, you can send one to a bake sale and keep one at. You can cook Pumpkin bread with chocolate filling using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin bread with chocolate filling
- It’s of #1.
- Prepare 50 g of low protein flour.
- Prepare 200 g of bread flour.
- You need 50 g of sugar.
- You need 3 of egg yolk.
- It’s 5 g of instant yeast.
- It’s 25 g of milk powder.
- You need 100 g of pumpkin puree.
- It’s of #2.
- Prepare 125 ml of water.
- It’s 50 g of margarine.
- It’s of #3.
- You need of Chocolate filling.
- Prepare of #4.
- It’s of Evaporated milk.
- It’s of Margarine.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
Pumpkin is one of the fall flavors that pops up all over the place as the season begins to change (or in some cases, even before temperatures drop). From pumpkin spice lattes to the classic pumpkin pie, there are plenty of dishes — both sweet and savory — that make use of the season's star ingredient. Here are some ideas you can try with canned pumpkin. In a separate bowl mix the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract together.
Pumpkin bread with chocolate filling step by step
- Mix all ingredients #1 in a stand mixer using dough hook on low speed until it comes together for about 2 minutes.
- Slowly pour the water into the dough and keep mixing until it comes together (if the dough is too wet you can add more bread flour of a maximum of 3 tablespoons).
- Add the margarine and keep mixing until the dough is elastic.
- Take the dough out and put it on the counter dust a little flour on it and knead with your clean hands. Form into a ball shape and put it in a container and seal with a plastic layer and cover with kitchen towel. Let the dough proof for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour of proofing, punch the dough let the air out. On the counter,dust a little flour and knead the dough before you equally cut it into 8 pieces.
- Shape the individual dough into a ball size and put the chocolate filling in and cover by folding the dough and re-shape it into ball again using your palm..
- Put the ball into an aluminium baking pan and let it proof for another 30 minutes. 10 minutes into the last proofing, preheat your oven to 392'F or 200'c both top and bottom heat.
- When your dough is done proofing, brush the surface with evaporated milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Put it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes using bottom heat and then some 5 minutes using top heat..
- Final step when your bread is done, brush it with margarine while its hot. Let it cool before serving..
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix together, then fold in the chocolate chips. This pumpkin bread is also packed with pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavors. Plenty of chocolate chips grace every bite. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, combine pumpkin, eggs, oil, water, vanilla and sugar until well blended. How to make pumpkin chocolate chip bread Start by mixing together the dry ingredients: flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder.