Mango bread. Buy Your Favourite Brands at Great Prices. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Whisk eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl.
In a large bowl sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add sugars and mix until combined. In a medium bowl, whisk the egg with the buttermilk, oil, honey, vanilla extract and lemon zest until combined. You can have Mango bread using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango bread
- Prepare 0.25 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of maida or all purpose flour.
- It’s of Optional almond flour + Ragi flour.
- You need 1 of mango puree.
- It’s 1 of banana mashed.
- You need 0.5 cup of jaggery.
- It’s of Saffron rinsed in milk.
- You need of Raisins and cashews.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Cardamom crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Combine all of the dry ingredients. Beat eggs with oil and add to flour mixture. Add mangos, lemon juice and raisins.
Mango bread instructions
- Wet ingredients: milk + mango purée + banana mashed + saffron milk mix well.
- Now sieve dry ingredients to it. Add flour (all specified flours)+ jaggery + raisins + cashews + crushed cinnamon and cardamom. Add baking soda + baking powder + pinch salt..
- Now mix the batter and pour it in a cake mould.
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F in the beginning and place the mould and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes. Serve it once cooled..
In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In a large bowl, beat together the butter, oil and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Blend this mixture into the flour mixture; just to combine. When it's finished baking a toothpick should be inserted into the center comes out clean. (If the bread looks as if it's getting too brown as it bakes, cover it loosely with a foil tent).