Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe. Recipes; Simple Chicken Nuggets; Member recipe. Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen. This is a great recipe for kids it's a healthier and tastier than supermarket also a lot of fun to make.
In a medium bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, dried herbs, cheese and salt. Spray tops of the chicken with nonstick cooking spray or add a light drizzle of olive oil to the tops of the nuggets. Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. You can cook Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- You need 500 g of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbl of olive oil.
- Prepare 140 g of corn flakes (not sweet).
- Prepare 30 g of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of curry.
- You need 1-2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1-2 tsp of spices for chicken.
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper.
- Prepare 2 pcs of eggs.
Recipes; Homemade chicken nuggets ; All recipes Recipes A-Z. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. Sift the remaining flour and some seasoning on top, and mix well until the chicken is dusted all over. Pour the batter over the floured chicken and mix gently so that all the pieces are covered.
Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe instructions
- The meat must be cut into small pieces. Try to cut into pieces of approximately the same size..
- Put the chopped chicken into a bowl. Add a little vegetable oil, and spices to taste..
- Pour the flakes into the blender bowl and grind for a few seconds until large crumbs are present..
- Pour the crumbs into a separate container and add a little flour there. I have corn, it’s both tastier and healthier, but you can replace it with a regular one..
- Even in the breading, I add a little ground smoked paprika, you can add any of your favorite spices that go well with chicken..
- Break a couple of eggs into a small container and beat them a little with a fork..
- I previously covered the baking sheet with parchment paper. and now I dip each piece first in the egg, and then in the breading..
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees. That's all, the delicious, crispy and healthy nuggets are ready. Serve them with your favorite sauce or just ketchup. Both adults and children will definitely like them..
- Video recipe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gEtmqC7eHc.
These chicken nuggets really are the best ever. We are big Chick-fil-a fans and these were definitely comparable. I made Honey Mustard Sauce to go along with it and it was very good too. I followed the recipe pretty closely except I used whole wheat flour and it still turned out delicious. To make it easier, line the three dishes up in the right order with the prepared baking tray at the end.