The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe. Low Prices on Cup Cake Recipes. Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen. Really what more could you ask for??
Whisk the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking. Add eggs and vanilla, beating on. Mix in the vanilla extract and fold in the flour using a large metal spoon until no traces of flour are visible. You can cook The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
- You need 3/4 cup of butter, sottened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
Gently stir in the milk to loosen the mixture. Spoon the mixture equally between the. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the butter and sugar. Beat on low for a while and turn to medium, beat for about 4 minutes until the sugar is almost dissolved..
- Next, add in the vanilla, eggs and milk and beat again for about 30 seconds until well incorporated..
- Then, sift in the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg..
- Beat that on medium speed until everything is well incorporated and a thick cake batter is formed. After, add in the oil and beat one last time just until the oil and batter is well combined..
- To continue, grease 13 cupcake tins or line a muffin pan with cupcake liners and fill the liners 3/4 way up, about 3 tbsp per liner. If using tins, place them on a baking tray to make handling easier. Tap the pans on a counter afew times to get rid of any air bubbles..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for about 25 minutes, time may vary depending on your oven..
- After baking, let cool to room temperature and serve as is or let is cool completely and frost as desired. Happy baking!.
In a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together butter and sugar on medium speed until light and. Divide the mixture between the cupcake cases. (see notes above) Cupcake Batter: Whisk Dry: Whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Put the butter and sugar into a mixer and whizz up until light and fluffy. Pour in the vanilla essence and add the eggs – whizz again to make a yellow batter. In a medium-sized mixing bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, mix together cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.