Best ever chocolate cake. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! From the restaurant to your doorstep.
It's best served chilled, making it an ideal dessert that oozes indulgence. Trust us – it won't last long. The Best Chocolate Cake Recipe Ever. You can cook Best ever chocolate cake using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best ever chocolate cake
- You need 2 cup of AP flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of heaping cocoa.
- You need 2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of frosting recipe.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of chopped pecans for garnishment.
It was great to hear that they thought the cake was just as good after their last bite as they thought it was with their first. Here's another great thing about this recipe. The cake batter really can be made in a bowl without the use of a heavy duty mixer. Of course, that just makes things easier, but this is easily a recipe my Grandmother would have.
Best ever chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a 18×13 baking sheet with cooking spray and parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, sugar and salt..
- In a sauce pan melt butter and add cocoa. Stir together..
- Add boiling water and allow mixture to boil for 30 seconds. Turn off heat and pour over flour mixture and stir lightly to cool.
- In a measuring cup pour buttermilk and add beaten eggs, baking soda and vanilla. Stir the mixture and pour into batter. Mix well and pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- For the frosting melt butter and add remaining ingredients except vanilla extract. Bring to boil and boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Set aside and stir occasionally until frosting has cooled. Stir with mixer until desired consistency. Spread on cooled cake and garnish with chopped pecans.
There are loads of different ways to decorate a cake. You can make a simple shiny glace icing by adding a spoonful of cocoa powder to icing sugar and water. From easy, gluten-free and vegan to extravagant, fudgey and rich. There's a chocolate cake for every occastion. Chocolate drip cake. by Chris Murphy.