Tandoori chicken pizza. Top the pizza with the roasted red pepper, tandoori chicken, red onion, and feta cheese and slide it into the oven; bake the pizza either on top of the pizza stone or on the baking sheet. Preheat your oven broiler to high and set the oven rack to the top. With a deft move, slide the pizza from the pizza peel, on to the preheated pizza stone.
Now add a little bit of cheese. Brush the olive oil to the pizza dough and then spread schezwan chutney to pizza then sprinkle the ½ cup mozzarella cheese then top up with capsicum, tomato, onion, and marinated chicken and again layer with cheese then sprinkle some black pepper powder and salt (to taste). Place chicken in a large bowl. You can have Tandoori chicken pizza using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tandoori chicken pizza
- Prepare of Tomato yogurt curry.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic mince.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced tomato.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chopped fresh ginger.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of minced jalapeno.
- It’s 1/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter Tandoori Chicken.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh ginger.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of minced jalapeno.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tandoori paste.
- You need 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- You need 2 of boneless chicken breasts For the Pizza 1) 1 recipe pizza dough.
- It’s 1/2 of small zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 of small yellow squash sliced into 1/8 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 1/2 cup of major grey's chutney.
Apply tikka masala, lemon juice and ginger garlic paste over the chicken. Add the chicken pieces to the tandoori mixture and toss until well coated. Once cooked, slice the chicken into bite sized pieces. This Tandoori Chicken Pizza starts with mango chutney on the base and then the juicy chunks of tandoori marinated chicken on top (plus a bit of capsicum, bit of mushroom, bit of onion, bit of cheese) but, somewhat amazingly still totally passes as pizza.
Tandoori chicken pizza instructions
- METHOD 1. Tomato yogurt curry:. 2. heat garlic in olive oil over medium heat till translucent, 1-2 minutes. 3. add next 7 ingredients (through yogurt). 4. reduce heat and boil the mixture till all excess liquid has evaporated, about 3 minutes..
- METHOD 5. turn off burner and quickly blend in cilantro and butter; set aside. 6. Tandoori chicken:. 7. combine first 5 ingredients (through yogurt). 8. coat the chicken breast with the resulting mixture (plastic gloves will keep your hands from turning red)..
- 9. pour the butter over the marinating chicken breasts and stir to coat well. 10. prepare hot grill; grill the chicken for 5-7 minutes per side (discard marinade). 11. remove from the grill and chill. 12. slice chilled chicken into 1/8 inch thick slices and set aside in refrigerator. 13. To make pizza:. 14. preheat oven to 425. 15. prepare pizza dough. 16. use a large spoon to spread 1/4 cup tomato yogurt curry evenly over the surface of the prepared pizza dough within the rim..
- 17. place slices of yellow squash and zucchini over the sauce; do not overlap. 18. cover the sauced area with the mozzarella and distribute the sliced tandoori chicken evenly over the cheese (or you can put the chicken on first and top with the cheese – whichever you prefer). 19. transfer the pizza to the oven; bake till crust is crisp and golden and the cheese is bubbly at the center, about 10-15 minutes..
- 20. carefully remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle 1 T chopped fresh cilantro over the top. 21. Slice and serve with mango chutney. And ketchup.
Cooking Creme and tandoori paste in medium bowl. This Chicken Tandoori Pizza is perfect if you're following a calorie controlled diet, and fits well with any one of the major diet plans such as Weight Watchers. To prepare the marinade, in a bowl whisk all the ingredients of the tandoori chicken marinade. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, spray cooking oil and place the chicken on it. Learn How To Make Chicken Tandoori Pizza Recipe, an Indian Pizza Recipe from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried.