The Best Apple Cake Recipe. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! This apple & walnut cake is made from an all-in-one recipe, so you can have it on the table in just over an hour if you need something quick but impressive for an impromptu visit.
Best buys; Product reviews; Taste tests; Gift guides; Drink round-ups; See more. Apple cake recipes; This competition is now closed. Place apple pieces in rows on the batter with the sharp edges pressed in slightly. You can cook The Best Apple Cake Recipe using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Best Apple Cake Recipe
- You need 1 1/2 cups of plain flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1.5 cup of chopped red apple.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Rice Bran Oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded coconut, jumbo size.
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Measure the flour, baking powder, sugar, eggs, almond extract and melted butter into a bowl. Mix well until blended, then beat for a minute. Super easy to make recipe for an out-of-this-world delicious apple cake that your family will ask you to make over and over! Keyword: apple bundt cake, apple cake, apple cake recipe, bundt cake, cake recipe.
The Best Apple Cake Recipe instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease 9 inch round cake ovenproof dish..
- In a bowl add flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar. Whisk well. In another bowl beat 2 eggs, add vanilla, oil and yoghurt..
- Gentle mix with a wooden spoon until combined – but be careful not to overmix. Spoon batter into a prepared dish. Add chopped apple on top..
- To make a cinnamon topping: combine cinnamon, coconut, sugar. In a saucepan melt butter on medium heat, add the toping mixture, mix and stir until wet and lumpy. Sprinkle over apple..
- Bake in oven for 40'-50' or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Cool in dish for 10'.
Fold the grated apple into the mixture, then divide between the tins and level the tops. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, soda and salt. Make a well in the center and set aside. In a medium bowl combine eggs, oil, apple juice and vanilla. Find moist and gorgeous apple cake recipes for an easy-to-make treat.