Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me). Great discounts and savings on top home brands. Peel the bananas and mash with a fork. Tip into a large mixing bowl.
In another bowl, sieve together flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder. Add these dry ingredients to the creamed mixture. Add milk, lemon juice and bananas to the batter. You can have Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me) using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me)
- You need 3-4 of ripe banana.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour (I used cake flour).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder (optional).
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar (I used 1 3/4 cup).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter (170 gr).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate chips for sprinkle.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
This banana cake is a recipe I've made that's easy to make and a firm favourite with my kids and partner. I have also used dried apricots for the sultanas. Leave until cold, or better still, the next day. Enjoy with a cup of tea!
Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me) instructions
- Preheat your oven at 135°C or 275 °F..
- Mashed your banana using fork, and mix it with 2 teaspoon of lemon juice. Set aside..
- If you are out of buttermilk, you could make it by using 1 and a half cup of milk mix with 1 and a half table spoon of lemon juice. Let it sit at least 10-15 minutes. Stir it once when you are about to use it..
- After preparing your buttermilk, next is your dry ingredients. Mix flour with vanilla essence, salt, baking soda and your cinnamon powder, stir a bit using your balloon whisk to combine. Set aside..
- Prepare your loaf pan, prepare your parchment paper, cut it a little longer from the loaf pan, so later it will help you to lift the banana cake easier from the pan. Grease it with butter and dusting with flour. Set aside. (I used 21x10x4 brownies pan).
- Into the other bowl, cream together butter and sugar about almost 3 minutes, or until pale, and beat in eggs, one at a time..
- Add dry ingredients mixture into the batter by sifting it straight to the bowl, whisk until just combine, and alternate it with your buttermilk. Start with the flour mixture, end with it too. Example, you put in flour mixture first into the batter, after combine, add buttermilk, after combine, flour again, buttermilk, and end with flour..
- Stir in mashed banana, until just mixed..
- Pour into a loaf pan it will become perhaps around 2 loaves. If you use brownies pan like mine, it will become 3 pans. Sprinkle with the last touch of chocolatechips..
- Bake it around 35-40 minutes. To prevent burning crust, while baking process, when you already find the great color of your cake, but the inside is still wet and undone, you could cover the top using a piece of parchment paper, and let it sit into the oven a bit longer around 5-10 minutes more without over baking crust..
- After finish baking, let it cool inside the loaf around 5 minutes, and take it out, continue to let it cool over the cooling wire until completely cooled..
- After that, chill it inside the fridge at least 1 hour. The best serving is after getting chilled. Enjoy! 😘😘😘.
- The texture after getting chilled and cut..
- If you desire for the stronger taste of banana, feel free to add 1-2 more over ripe banana in it..
Make the cake: Mash the bananas. I usually just use my mixer for this! Measure all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat for about two minutes, until well blended; an electric mixer is best for this but of course you can also beat by hand with a wooden spoon. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and level the surface. For months, I have been testing out many recipes on the best banana cake, and this is IT.