Baked Salmon and Potato Purée. All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy. Food, beds, collars, toys & more for your dog. Rinse basil, shake dry and pluck off leaves, chop finely.
Wash and Boil potatoes till fork tender and blend with butter, cooking cream and garlic. Season the purée and serve with salmon. Drizzle the beurre blanc around the potato puree then place the basil crusted salmon on top of the potatoes. You can cook Baked Salmon and Potato Purée using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon and Potato Purée
- Prepare 1 slice of salmon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dry Basil.
- You need 4 of baby potatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cooking cream.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Crushed chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of blackpepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
Instructions Put the potatoes and salmon in the steamer basket and sprinkle dill over top. When the potatoes and salmon are cooked, put them in the blending bowl and set aside the cooking liquid. Blend, adding the olive oil and some of the. Salmon and Sweet Potato Puree Cook time:.
Baked Salmon and Potato Purée instructions
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Put basil, crushed chiles, black pepper and Parmesan cheese on the top side of the fish to create a crust..
- Put it in the oven to slowly bake for 10-15 minutes at 120 degrees Celsius..
- Wash and Boil potatoes till fork tender and blend with butter, cooking cream and garlic..
- Season the purée and serve with salmon..
Place a large saucepan over a medium heat and add the stock. Bring to the boil, then add the vegetables. Our award winning Starter Weaning Set set has all the pots you need to batch cook, portion and. Bring a medium pan of water to the boil. Drain and leave to steam-dry in a colander for a few minutes.