Cake pops #kids recipe contest #weekly jikoni challenge. Place the butter, sugar and vanilla extract into a bowl and beat well to a creamy consistency. Take them back out again and dip them in the melted chocolate until the cake pop is completely covered. This will make the melted chocolate more smoother and easier to coat the cake pop.
Scatter straight away with sprinkles, as the cake pop will set quickly. Stand upright in a glass or cup to set completely. Repeat with the remaining cake pops, then chill until you're ready to pack them up as gifts. You can cook Cake pops #kids recipe contest #weekly jikoni challenge using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cake pops #kids recipe contest #weekly jikoni challenge
- Prepare 500 g of grams leftover cake or crumbs.
- Prepare 7 tablespoons of butter cream or ganache.
- It’s 50 g of sprinkles.
- You need 6 of Skewers.
- It’s 6 of cupcake holders.
Cook's Tips: To package as a gift, put some cake pops in a mug, put. Crumble the fruit cake and Madeira cake into a bowl, then stir in the melted chocolate, desiccated coconut and hazelnuts until well combined. Roll golf-ball-sized pieces of the mixture into balls. Break the Christmas cake into pieces then blend in the food processor for a few minutes to turn into crumbs.
Cake pops #kids recipe contest #weekly jikoni challenge step by step
- Crumble all your cake you can use hands or food processor make sure there are no big pieces of cake.
- Next add in the buttercream and spread all over with your hands.
- I used an ice cream scoop to measure equal portions of the mixture but you can also use a spoon.
- Use your hands to mould a ball out of the mixture.
- Repeat this process till you get all balls done I got 12.put in the freezer for at least 20 minutes for them to firm up.
- Cut the chocolate into pieces.
- Put it in a cup and melt it in the microwave for 30seconds then stir and heat it again for 30 seconds.
- You can also use double boiler method to melt the chocolate.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and put them in the chocolate and cover through out use a spoon to remove.
- If you want to use skewers first dip the skewers in chocolate then dip in the balls refrigerate again for 10 minutes then dip them in chocolate.
- Next assemble the sprinkles.
- Sprinkle them on the cake pops while the chocolate is still wet so that they can stick.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes then serve.
Place in the fridge for a couple of hours. Spray sheet cake pan with nonstick vegetable pan spray. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil. Cake pops will be dry within an hour or so. Cake pops are a genius celebration-worthy treat to make ahead of time because they freeze beautifully.