Dr Pepper Slow Cooker Ribs. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Looking For Dr Pepper? Add the ribs to the slow cooker.
Cover a cookie sheet with foil then place a wire rack over the top. First, you're going to cook your ribs in the slow cooker with just Dr. Once they are ready, you'll make your sauce with more Dr. You can have Dr Pepper Slow Cooker Ribs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dr Pepper Slow Cooker Ribs
- Prepare 1 pack of pork or beef ribs.
- Prepare 2 of sixteen oz bottles of Dr Pepper.
- You need to taste of seasoned salt.
- It’s to taste of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 bottle of barbecue sauce.
Pepper, original BBQ sauce, garlic powder, pepper and liquid smoke. Place the ribs in the crockpot. Add in all the other ingredients on top of the ribs in the crock pot. Simply place the ribs in your slow cooker, and pour a can of Dr.
Dr Pepper Slow Cooker Ribs instructions
- Place ribs in slow cooker. Turn setting to high. 5 hrs for pork ribs. 6 hrs for beef..
- Add both bottles of Dr Pepper, seasoned salt and garlic pepper..
- Once ribs are TENDER, remove from pot and place in sauce pan. Cover. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Once oven has reached desired temp, drizzle barbecue sauce over ribs. Place in oven for 15-20 min..
- Remove ribs from oven. Prepare to forget about your grill….
Depending on how much time you have, you can cook the ribs on high or low. The tender meat you end up with will. Arrange the second rack of ribs on the interior of the slow cooker. Mix together the Dr Pepper and liquid smoke and carefully drizzle over the ribs. Place the ribs in the crock pot.