Pineapple cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. An incredibly moist fruit cake, which is quick to throw together. It's packed full of bananas and pineapple and is lightly spiced with cinnamon.
Mix well to blend and tip into prepared tin. Lightly mash the pineapples in a bowl and strain the juice away. Fold the pineapple into the cake batter and spoon the batter into the prepared cake tin. You can have Pineapple cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple cake
- It’s 180 g of Nuttalex olive oil spread.
- It’s 60 g of Stevia.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 120 g of Brown rice flour.
- It’s 60 g of Coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Bicarbonate soda.
- Prepare 2 of Fresh pineapples.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Shredded coconut.
Using an electric whisk, beat to a soft consistency. Drain the pineapple slices and leave to dry on kitchen paper. Pineapple Cake This Pineapple Cake has a fresh, tropical flavor that is perfect with whipped cream, ice cream or even whipped coconut cream is a fantastic addition. It's easy to make and loved by everyone!
Pineapple cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180° celcius. Spray and line with baking paper a 22cm round cake tin or a log tin..
- With an electric beater, beat olive oil spread and sugar, until fluffy. Beat eggs in one at a time. Sift flour into mixture and fold through..
- Half the cake mix, and pour half into the tin. Slice 1 pineapple lengthwise, and the other in half and slice. Spread the longer pineapple over the mixture, and pour the remaining cake mixture over the top. Place the halved pineapple on the top, and sprinkle with shredded coconut..
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes. To check if cake is cooked, insert a skewer into the cake, it is cooked when it comes out clean..
Around here, we love Pineapple in everything and this delicious cake never lasts long! Peel, core and finely chop the pineapple. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs followed by the sour cream. Sift in the flour, bicarbonate soda and a pinch of sea salt and fold through, then mix in the coconut and pineapple. Arrange the pineapple slices in the base of the tin and place a glace cherry in the centre hole of each.