Asian sweet ribs. Low Prices on Ribs Looking For -asian? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Great as an appetizer, party food or part of a Chinese Dinner.
You get the sweetness from the sugars, in contrast with a little salty from the soy sauce, and a background peppery hint with a 'bite' of. Combine water, preserves, chili sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, onion soup mix, red pepper flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, cinnamon, and ginger in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Seal jar and shake until ingredients are well mixed; pour over the ribs, assuring all ribs are covered in sauce. You can have Asian sweet ribs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian sweet ribs
- It’s 2 lb of Beef rib meat, prefer no bone.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cooking wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of water.
Heat some oil in a wok (or sauté pan) over high heat. Using tongs, extract the ribs from the marinade and transfer them to the wok. Then, pour the marinade into the wok and cover it with a lid. Lightly season the ribs with the five-spice powder so it forms a light crust.
Asian sweet ribs step by step
- Cut beef rib meat into 1 inch cubes, put into pot..
- Mix all ingredients together and pour on top of the beef..
- Use a spoon to turn the beef in the pot so the meat is coated with the sauce..
- Cook on high until boil.
- Turn down the heat to medium and cook for 40-60 minutes..
- Check the meat at 30 minutes to ensure the sauce didn't dry up. If too dry, add 1-2 more Tbl of water..
Put the ribs, meat side up, over an area of the grill with indirect. While the ribs finish up cooking, in a saucepan over medium heat, add honey, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and sriracha. Bring mixture to a boil, then turn down heat. Slow Cooker Sticky Asian Ribs with Sticky Sauce are the very best fall of the bone tender ribs you will ever make! Slow cooked to perfection in a sweet and tangy asian sauce.