Caesar Salad Recipe. Search for easy recipe ceasar salad. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Great for your classic Caesar salad, or as a dip for all kinds of veggies.
Place the lettuce in a large bowl. Sprinkle with Parmesan and black pepper. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and. You can cook Caesar Salad Recipe using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caesar Salad Recipe
- It’s of finely grated Parmesan cheese: 7 ½ tbsp. of cheese for the sauce and another 7 ½ tbsp. to finish the dressing of the salad).
- You need of salt.
- You need of egg yolk.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of anchovy fillet.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain (5 tbsps. to make the flavored oil and 5 tbsp. to make the dressing).
- You need of heart of washed romaine lettuce.
- Prepare of homemade croutons (Recipe beside).
- You need of For the homemade croûtons:.
- You need of bread cut into 1cm squares.
- It’s of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- You need of garlic clove, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare of finely grated Parmesan cheese (: 2 ½ tbsps. to melt with the croûtons, and a second 1 ½ tbsps. for a second melting with the croutons).
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
Caesar salad is always popular — as a side or an entree. These variations are sure to be hits at your table. Jazz up this classic salad with grilled chicken breast. In a bowl or jar combine oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, mustard, garlic and lemon juice.
Caesar Salad Recipe step by step
- In a medium bowl mix the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain with the chopped garlic and stir with a mixing spoon for 30 seconds. Strain into a large bowl, pressing with a spoon to remove the maximum possible amount of oil, leaving the garlic behind. Set aside the pressed garlic..
- Put the bread in the garlic oil and stir to coat well and evenly. Add 2 ½ tbsps. of finely grated Parmesan cheese, the salt and pepper, and stir well. Transfer to a pan and cook until the croûtons are lightly browned and crisp (about 15 minutes). Remove from the pan and add a further 1 ½ tbsps of finely grated Parmesan and stir. Set it aside to cool..
- Mix the egg yolk, lemon juice, anchovy, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Blend it with a hand-held mixer, food processor or blender..
- Finally, add 4 tbsps. of Parmesan and blend it once more..
- Cut the stem of the lettuce and separate the leaves until they are all loose. Cut the larger leaves in two and keep the small leaves whole..
- Put the leaves in a large bowl and add 3 tablespoons of dressing, you may add more if wanted. Using a fork and a salad spoon or with a gloved hand, toss the leaves until they are well covered with the dressing, the remaining Parmesan and the homemade croûtons, stir again..
- To serve, put the leaves on a plate and put the homemade croûtons on top of them. Add more Parmesan on top if you like..
Remove egg from water and let cool. How to Make a Caesar Salad Ingredients. What's great about Caesar salad, is there's a lot of room to expand upon it. Chop together anchovy fillets, garlic, and pinch of salt. Use the side of a knife blade to mash into a paste,.